Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Diagnose problems and determine what repairs are needed on all types of farm equipment.
- Perform any inspections as required. Repair, service or assemble any machines (new and used).
- Keep accurate, easy-to-read records of work performed.
- Maintain safe work habits.
- Maintain and care for all shop tools, machines, and equipment.
- Suggest any additional repairs to the service manager and/or customer.
- Periodically review product bulletins.
- Help maintain cleanliness, neatness, and safety of building and lot.
- Stay current with technical changes, continue your education at factory service schools, etc.
- Supply your own hand tools in a neat and professional chest.
- Sell parts, labor, and whole goods service at all times.
- Scheduled work hours are Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm with every other Saturday half day.
- Must be able to read/follow written/oral instructions in English.
- Be able to handle inquires regarding equipment status for service customers.
- Works in coordination with Parts, Office, Sales and Management as needed.
- Be able to assist in Parts Department if necessary.
- Promote Koletzky Implement in a professional manner at all times.