The ideal candidate for this position would be analytical in nature while also having a desire to understand business processes and procedures. This candidate would see problem solving as an opportunity. The ability to extract and analyze data would be beneficial for position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in monthly analysis, reporting, and presentations related to various performance metrics throughout the Bank.
- Work with management to determine a prioritized list of reporting needs within departments and/or business segment.
- Ability to independently write queries, understand data table relationships and structures, and formulate actionable conclusions.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking, problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills is required.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, end users, development teams and other stakeholders to understand business processes from a bank wide perspective.
- Provides organization and direction to gather, analyze, and execute projects.
- Identify and recommend operational efficiencies within departments to improve data input and data output.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Data related field.
- And/or equivalent combination of education and experience in related field