FIRST DAKOTA NATIONAL BANK is seeking a full-time Teller to join our Yankton team. Supports and engages in First Dakota’s culture for exceptional customer service. Has the ability to process a variety of transactions accurately and efficiently. The candidate must have the capability to maintain strict confidentiality, attention to detail and comply with all Bank policies and procedures. The ability to effectively communicate with various types of clientele, co-workers and departments to resolve an assortment of needs is required. A strong knowledge of First Dakota’s products and services is essential along with strong organizational skills. Hours vary Monday-Friday 7:30-6:00 and rotating Saturdays 9-12.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and examines checks for endorsements
- Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances
- Enters customers' transactions into computer to record transactions, and issues computer generated receipts
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen
- Explains, promotes, or sells products or services
- Removes deposits from, and counts and balances cash in, automated teller machines and night depository
- Provides ongoing relationship servicing with customers to maintain goodwill and gain additional business
- Attendance - regularly designated work shift required
FIRST DAKOTA offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, PTO, Career Apparel and 401(k). Successful applicant must pass pre-employment screening including credit history and criminal background.
Interested candidates may apply online at www.firstdakota.com/careers.
First Dakota National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer