- Civil PE certification is preferred; Civil EIT certification required or must be completed prior to 6 months of employment.
- 4 years professional experience (post Civil PE) preferred.
- Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Rural or urban road and highway improvement projects
- Bridge and culvert rehabilitation or replacement projects
- Subdivision development projects
- Sanitary sewer, storm sewer and water system projects
- Bridge inspection field and office work
- Construction Observation and Contract Administration
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and drafting software such as Carlson and MicroStation.
- Applicant must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work well in both a team and independent work environment.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Insurance – Premium 100% paid by Johnson Engineering Co.
- long term disability
- Retirement - eligible after 2 years of employment
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay