- LSIT certification preferred within 6 months of start date
- Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Topographical survey
- Boundary survey
- Construction staking
- Plat creation
- Construction observation
- Bridge inspection field and office work
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, drafting software such as Carlson and MicroStation, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work well in both team and independent work environment.
This position is full-time with salary determination based on experience and level of certification. Position qualifies for the benefit package defined below.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for this position.
- Insurance – Premium 100% paid by Johnson Engineering Co.
- long term disability
- Retirement - eligible after 2 years of employment
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay