Our growing dental practice is seeking a Dental Hygienist to join our close-knit team.
Dental Hygienist Skills:
- Current state license required
- Associates Degree in Dental Hygiene required
- Basic understanding and knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Current CPR certification required
- Drive to succeed
- Ability to provide exceptional patient care
- Be personable and empathetic
- Ability to work well with others
- Work in a team-oriented office
- Display a high level of professionalism
This is an opportunity to become part of a very successful and fast growing company. The dental team these individuals will be a part of, strive for continued excellence with the patient being the main priority. We offer a very competitive benefit package: employer match 401K, health insurance, free dental, PTO, monthly bonus incentive, paid holidays, uniforms, and in house CE.