Safely performs assembly and/or assembly repair operations for track loaders and tele-handlers manufacturing in a team environment.
-Maintain a safe work environment
-Work without close supervision
-Details are dependent on duties assigned in general consist of the following:
- Assemblers must make rate in a certain amount work
- Disassembles and/or repairs assemblies
- Works from assembly prints and specifications
- Performs own setups and/or works from part prints and/or job specification
- Checks results for conformance to print and/or specifications and makes necessary corrections
- May record data and/or cleans equipment and tooling
- Instructs and assists other team members
- Moves and positions units/loads
- Cleans work area and performs other miscellaneous duties inherent to the job
Able and willing to work in other areas as needed. Suggest and implement improvements. Follow up on details. Seek out productive work when assignments are completed. Actively participate in continuous improvement for our products and process to better serve our customers and improve the overall profitability.
Equipment: Tools, safety shoes, safety glasses/goggles, gloves and other PPE as needed.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, manual dexterity, attention to detail, hand-eye coordination, standing for extended periods, lifting multiple pounds regularly.
Essential Skills: Perform work standing on concrete a minimum of 8 hours up to 10 hours per day. Reading, writing, oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory, finding information, computer use, and continuous learning. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
*Sign-on bonus: eligibility requirements.