||Yankton, SD - TruXedo
- Performs all tasks involved in the assembly process of TruXedo's products. Follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Expectations at 90 days continuous employment:
- Follows safety guidelines and safe work practices. Reports safety concerns to supervisor or Safety Coordinator.
- Reads and follows work orders to determine materials needed to fill order.
- Reads and follows priority lists.
- Completes all required paperwork, including recording deviations, properly and legibly.
- Operates line equipment, including bander, punches, cutters, rivet guns, drills, drivers, stamps.
- Records time, quantity, and quality on the work orders using the bar code stations.
- Maintains pace of line demand without compromising quality and safety guidelines.
- Assembles proper box size and packs kits with hardware assembly bags and manuals per work order.
- Properly labels boxes and stacks them on pallets, shelves, or carts.
- Assembles and boxes finished show units and table top units. Conveys units to packing station or shipping department.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas.
- Organizes materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Maintains a neat and hazard free work area.
- Works with others in a team environment.
- May work at different work stations as production needs require.
- Attendance and dependability are essential job functions. You must report to work on time and follow attendance guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONS AND / OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work instructions, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Must be able to read and interpret tape measurements accurately.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, lift and sift for long periods of time throughout the day. Use hands to finger, handle, grasp or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. Occasionally required to stoop, crouch, kneel or climb. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to focus.
In light of the current pandemic situation, to protect all team members we also require the ability to:
- Pass daily pandemic health screening protocols which include responding to CDC recommended personal health and activity related questions.
- Follow pandemic safety protocols which may include:
- Wearing of an approved face covering at all times
- Washing hands/use of hand sanitizer upon entry to facility and as needed throughout the day
- Cleaning/disinfecting of personal work area
- Maintaining social/physical distancing requirements (six feet from others) whenever possible
- In some circumstances submitting to company paid virus testing through approved medical provider
- All employees have the responsibility and authority to stop production due to safety issues or non-conforming product.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER:
- The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
- All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
- Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
Apply Now: https://fte.mystaffingpro.com/AppOne/MainInfoReq.asp?ReqID=3234254