Summary/Objective: The Assembly position installs various types of hardware with the ability to assemble complex components using a wide range of tools and equipment. This individual must have the ability to follow work instructions, understand basic manufacturing requirements, and use measuring devices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install various types of hardware into the product
- Assemble complex components using a wide range of tools and equipment
- Ensures conformance of product using basic inspection equipment
- Plans and executes to planned schedule to support on-time delivery
- Engages in continuous improvement to support company objectives
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and blueprints
- Ability to operate or learn operations of a drill press, hardware press, and various hand tools.
- Ability to use basic inspection devices including micrometers, calipers, gauge pins, etc.
- Good eye/hand coordination and dexterity required
- High level of focus and attention to detail
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Must be able to follow processes and procedures
Post-offer drug screen and background checks are required
APPLIED ENGINEERING, INC. IS AN EEO/AA EMPLOYER.
APPLIED ENGINEERING, INC. OFFERS COMPETITIVE WAGES AND BENEFITS
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.