Seize your opportunity to be a part of an established aerospace company with 50 + years of experience in multiple industries.
Due to our continued growth, Applied Engineering is seeking to fill a position of a CNC Setup Machinist
What you are looking for:
- Work for an industry rewarded company, previous recipient of Modern Machine Shops “Top shop” for Machining Technology.
- Competitive wages and opportunities for internal advancement.
- Continuous training opportunities in industry standards and new technologies.
- Financial rewards program for implementing your improvement ideas.
- Applied Engineering upholds time-honored relationships and an exceptional reputation for Safety, Quality, and Delivery with our established, stable, and growing customer base.
- Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Sick Leave, Vacation, STD, LTD, Vision, 401(k) with match
As a CNC Setup Machinist, your typical day may include the following responsibilities.
- Perform setup, load/unload, and program prove out operations on CNC 4 and 5 axis machining centers.
- Trouble shoot common machining issues by interpreting GD&T drawings, machine parameters and studying specifications.
- Operating horizontal mills, using the latest in tool technology to set tools,manage tool offsets and tool compensations on the 45+ CNC machines in house.
- Calculate identified product requirements using basic and advanced math/geometry.
- Continuous communication in a highly motivated, team oriented group of operators, programmers, and support personnel.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of CNC experience with a 2 year technical degree in CNC precision machining.
- Machinists at Applied Engineering must possess exceptional and professional communication skills.
- To align with the culture of our company, Machinists must maintain high work performance/teamwork values.
- To meet both internal and customer expectations, Machinists must be detail oriented and follow precise engineering processes.
Post-offer drug screen and background checks are required
APPLIED ENGINEERING, INC. IS AN EEO/AA EMPLOYER.
APPLIED ENGINEERING, INC. OFFERS COMPETITIVE WAGES AND BENEFITS
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.