Summary/Objective: The Deburring Operator is responsible for removing sharp edges remaining after the machining process, along with performing drilling, countersinking, tapping, wire brushing, tumbling, and hand or machine deburring of complex components using a wide range of tools, inspection devices, and equipment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the Deburring functions of parts.
- Using the drill-press to bump, countersink and wire brush parts.
- Tap or chase threaded holes when required.
- Support and perform rework duties as needed
- Accurately, efficiently, and safely perform the job functions of the department
- Support other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand process instructions
- Ability to measure dimensional areas for deburring per instructions.
- Computer data entry skills required
- Physically able to handle light to medium weight (up to 50 pounds)
- Ability to handle light to medium items repetitively, without damage to the component or its finish.
- Job requires extensive periods of sitting while performing tasks.
- Must have good interpersonal skills working with people in a team environment.
Post-offer drug screen and background checks are required
APPLIED ENGINEERING, INC. IS AN EEO/AA EMPLOYER.
APPLIED ENGINEERING, INC. OFFERS COMPETITIVE WAGES AND BENEFITS
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.