BUILT TO CONNECT
Astec is a global, environmentally focused infrastructure and manufacturing company of asphalt road building and aggregate processing. Our mission is to design and build the most innovative products for the industries we serve. Leveraging innovative solutions and technologies, we serve customers all over the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Safely perform a variety of tasks to correctly fabricate raw steel and metal parts and pieces per specifications in the production process of heavy and large mechanical products, per blueprint specifications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience using the following machines:
- Press Brake
- Big Roll Machine
- Drill Press
Friday through Sunday, 5:30 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
3 DAY WORK WEEKS!
- Medical, Rx, Dental (No waiting period to enroll)
- Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Boots and safety glasses program
- Referral Award Program
- $S$ SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL $$$