Hydro Extrusions is a world-leading aluminium extrusion business counting around 100 production sites in 40 countries and employing 20,000 people. Through our unique combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can offer everything from standards profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries. Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Hydro is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
Job Location: Yankton, SD
Be safe and productive in the processes of loading, unloading, hooking, unhooking and line setup.
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Monthly Profit Share $$$$
- Parental Leave
- Recognize, remove and record scrap
- Line up metal
- Rack metal on racking table
- Able to hook and unhook metal
- Perform line change
- Unload painted material in a damage free manner.
- Knowledge of Quality defects (painted and un-painted)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Must be able to perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Must have ability to communicate (both written & verbal) and work well with all employees at all levels, willingness to learn new processes and work with limited supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent