BUILT TO CONNECT
Astec is a global, environmentally focused infrastructure and manufacturing company of asphalt road building and aggregate processing. Our mission is to design and build the most innovative products for the industries we serve. Leveraging innovative solutions and technologies, we serve customers all over the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Safely perform a variety of tasks related to the preparation, painting, and finishing details in the production process of heavy and large mechanical products, per specifications and in accordance with the production schedule. Paint systems include air-assisted airless spraying and electrostatic powder coat, using two-part urethane, epoxy, acrylic enamel, and/or other types of paints, involving a wet-on-wet painting process with two-part primer and two-part topcoat.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience with painting heavy equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Experience with shot-blasting equipment.
Monday-Thursday, 2:55 P.M. to 1:30 A.M.
OFF EVERY FRIDAY!
- Medical, Rx, Dental (No waiting period to enroll)
- Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Boots and safety glasses program
- Referral Award Program
- $$$ SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL $$$
- $$$ $2,000 SIGNING BONUS $$$