Here at Prince Manufacturing Corporation we value work-life balance and understand there are parents out there who want a job that will pay their bills and won’t get in the way of taking care of their kids.
This is why we have worked to develop the “Family Coordinator” shift. A shift that works around our kids’ school schedules.
Your schedule will follow your child’s school schedule.
This means no working…
- In the evenings
- On weekends
- During school holidays
You would have the flexibility to leave work early to attend:
- Early outs
- School conferences
- School programs
- Sporting events
- Doctor/dentist/vision appointments, etc.
In addition, this means you would not be required to report to work during:
- Summer breaks
- Spring breaks
- Late starts
- Snow days
A typical schedule may be 9am – 2pm. This is, however, dependent upon your individualized schedule and can be altered as needed.
No Experience? Don’t sweat it. We’ll teach you the positional skills you need to be successful regardless of your experience level.
Sounds pretty great, right? Apply now at www.princehyd.com
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have basic Computer skills including operation of a mouse and keyboard
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to use tools would be extremely helpful
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 pounds
- Must pass a pre-employment physical & drug screen
- Must complete ISO Orientation for New Employees and Safety Training
COVID Vaccinations are NOT required
Prince Manufacturing Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual