Summary/Objective: This position utilizes quality assurance knowledge to monitor the manufacturing process ensuring the product is produced according to established standards and customer specifications. Works with and supports manufacturing and other departments to ensure the conforming product is shipped on time, with the plant-wide objectives supported.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently interpreting and performing dimensional inspections of product to internal and external drawings and specifications
- Ability to learn and operate manual and automated inspection equipment per the training standard to provide accurate and consistent inspections
- Responsible for creating and maintaining internal and customer-specified documentation with data to support given requirements.
- Able to learn and operate basic and advanced computer software(s) supporting the operation of equipment and data/documentation requirements.
- Actively engages in company supported continuous improvement activities
Skills and Specifications:
- Must be a good communicator.
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive attitude
- Must be able to grasp modern technology.
- Embraces and accepts change.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Must be able to follow processes and procedures.
Post-offer drug screen and background checks are required
APPLIED ENGINEERING, INC. IS AN EEO/AA EMPLOYER.
APPLIED ENGINEERING, INC. OFFERS COMPETITIVE WAGES AND BENEFITS