- Responsible for consistent on-time delivery of materials to manufacturing workstations.
- Coordinates paperwork, reporting, processing of receipts for inbound freight
- Monitor scheduled expectations and be proactive to ensure that production will not be impacted by part shortages, quality issues, labor shortages, etc.
- Maintains inventory of all raw materials and piece parts through the use of Visual software; stores incoming raw material inventory on shelves in orderly fashion.
- Leads the Receiving department in process improvements
- Effectively communicates daily goals and objectives of the department to the team
- Communicates with Purchasing regarding inbound shipment schedules
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; post-secondary education preferred; Receiving experience in manufacturing environment preferred; 1-3 years supervisory experience beneficial; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to train, coach, and motivate employees
- Ability to pass forklift certification test and operate forklift
- Valid Driver’s License Required; Employer must be notified if status of driver’s license changes
- Organizational, follow up, and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of computers
Pay and Benefits:
- Truxedo offers competitive pay, with a wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for annual increases
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career
- Discounts on great RealTruck products