Weekend Shift Highlights:
- Full time employment and benefits working 3 days a week
- Scheduled hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday - 32 hours per week - Paid for 40 hours
Objective: A successful candidate must efficiently and effectively load material on an automated pallet system feeding CNC machining work centers. This individual must also be able to use and understand quality measuring devices. As part of the line team, this person will actively engage in helping the line make continuous improvements and meet set goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for efficiently completing loading operations per work instructions
- Plans and executes to the machining dispatch list established by production control
- Actively engages in continuous improvement for processes
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Checks product against print to ensure compliance with set dimensions and tolerances
- Maintain multiple machines running at the same time.
- Assists in the documentation of manufacturing requirements
- Works as a team player and communicates well with colleagues from all shifts.
Skills and Specifications:
- Must be a good communicator.
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive attitude
- Must be able to grasp modern technology.
- Embraces and accepts change.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Must be able to follow processes and procedures.
Post-offer drug screen and background checks are required
APPLIED ENGINEERING, INC. IS AN EEO/AA EMPLOYER.
APPLIED ENGINEERING, INC. OFFERS COMPETITIVE WAGES AND BENEFITS
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.