Summary/Objective: The Wrapping position is part of the materials team and will package and receive finished goods into inventory to ensure the product is wrapped effectively, preventing damage while in storage, the warehouse, and transit to the customer. This individual will perform system transactions, pull required packaging materials, and ensure customers receive material free of damage. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and, must look for innovative ways to meet or exceed our internal and exteranl expectations continually.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather packaging materials required for package of product.
- Package product sufficiently for transport to customer facility in compliance with customer specification.
- Aid in the creation of packaging designs for new and existing product.
- Perform system transactions for movement of the material between warehouses, bin locations and inventory corrections as required.
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess basic computer skills, including knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office programs
- Reading, writing, problem solving, and mechanical skills with hand/eye coordination
- The ability to teach and train others as needed
- Individual must be able to work with little to no supervision after initial training period, showing a high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
- Previous MRP/ERP experience helpful.
Post-offer drug screen and background checks are required
APPLIED ENGINEERING, INC. IS AN EEO/AA EMPLOYER.
APPLIED ENGINEERING, INC. OFFERS COMPETITIVE WAGES AND BENEFITS
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.