Are you looking to add a meaningful on-call job to your current schedule?
River City Domestic Violence Center is hiring an on-call Crisis Intervention Advocate.
• Qualified individuals will provide immediate crisis intervention by responding to the 24-hour crisis hotline on assigned weeknights and weekends, with holidays included on a rotating schedule.
• You will be expected to collaborate with first responders to provide immediate assistance to victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, and human trafficking.
• You would be responsible for carrying the crisis phone 1-2 nights a week and one weekend a month.
• Respond to crisis calls as soon as they come in, no call is to be left unanswered.
• Ability to act quickly and compassionately in all situations.
Must be 18+
Must live in Yankton city (within 10 mins of the shelter)
Must pass a background check.
This is a perfect position for someone wanting to get non-profit, advocate experience, or someone who just wants to give back to their community.
Send resume and cover letter with three references to email@example.com or mail P.O Box 626 Yankton, SD 57078