Culligan of Yankton is growing and we are now accepting applications for our Office Supervisor role! We have a dynamic team and we are looking for an Office Supervisor who will represent our brand and help create lifetime customers. The ideal candidate will be professional with a positive attitude who knows how to motivate the team to get the job done!
The Office Supervisor is the perfect position for someone that has experience leading field staff in the service industry. If you have a strong administrative background, and you pride yourself on being able to multitask and complete projects on time with ease, this is the career for you!
Why choose Hall's Culligan of Yankton?
- Competitive pay
- Commitment to upskill our employees and promote from within
- Full benefits package, including insurance options, PTO, and 401k with company match
- Fun work environment with room for advancement
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home!
Your responsibilities in this role –
- Supervises all functions of customer service and handles all training and onboarding
- Responsible for rolling up to GM, any performance issues, as well as sharing performance appraisal feedback on customer service staff
- Develops and maintains an effective department through proper training, and assignment of personnel
- Follow through on all accounts to ensure payment and the removal of customers from the past-due lists
- Responsible for overseeing A/R staff management of all delinquent customers and sending letters to delinquent customers.
- Training of staff to handle all calls with the focus being, “Every call is an opportunity to retain, acquire and provide top-notch service to customers.”
- Follow-up with outbound calls made to ensure that prompt service has been completed as a result of a customer call-in
- Must learn all functions, and be knowledgeable in all of the office functions and processes to be able step in when necessary (i.e., lunch hours, absenteeism, vacations, etc.)
- Responsible to manage and balance petty cash, handle deposit exception reports, credit reports, run auto-pay, release invoices, and reconcile/balance inventory
- Responsible to lead staff in month end processing of inventories and reports
- Support office staff duties to include by not be limited to -
- phone coverage
- call tracking
- customer account inquiries
- route reconciliation
What you’ll bring to find success in this role -
- Thorough knowledge of computer database software operations, and all Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office software applications
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures and the use of office machines and equipment
- Thorough knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation
- Knowledge of methods and techniques used in recordkeeping systems
- Thorough knowledge of policies and procedures of the Company; ability to understand and interpret pertinent policies and procedures clearly and accurately
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, supervising personnel, co-workers, and all levels of business professionals, and the general public
- Ability to project a positive image to co-workers, and all levels of business professionals, and the general public
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Must be able to successfully pass background checks and drug screenings per the company requirements