We are looking for a full time, office professional to be an Office Assistant / Installation Coordinator / Parts manager / Dispather. This key role serves as the primary point of contact for our customers during the installation of our comfort systems. Answering phones, scheduling appointments, preparing job files, job costing, tracking inventory, warranties, and more. The Successful candidate will take pride in his/her ability to bring individuals and resources together delivering superior service to both internal and external customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Professionally answering phone in a polite, friendly manner.
- Calling customers to set up appointments with Sales Project Managers.
- Schedule and dispatch jobs for the Sales Project Manager and Installers.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction. Ability to complete accurate and timely paperwork.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday – 8am – 5pm. Qualifications
- Customer Service – 5 Years (Preferred) Accounting – 2 Years (Preferred)
- Computer Data Entry – 2 Years (Preferred) Knowledge in Microsoft (Especially Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to represent Larry’s Heating & Cooling in a profession manner with customers, vendors, staff and the general public.
- Ability to work in a team environment, accept constructive feedback, and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills, results oriented, and self-motivated. Benefits
- Health Insurance. Other types of insurance.
- Retirement benefits. Paid time off. Employee discounts.
- Company paid trip – Every 5 years.
Job Type: Full-time