BUILT TO CONNECT
Astec is a global, environmentally focused infrastructure and manufacturing company of asphalt road building and aggregate processing. Our mission is to design and build the most innovative products for the industries we serve. Leveraging innovative solutions and technologies, we serve customers all over the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Safely weld metal components safely with welding equipment to correctly fit and join, fabricate, and/or repair heavy and large mechanical products in the production process of heavy and large mechanical products, per blueprint specifications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Welding training and/or experience required.
- Ability to read tape measure required.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Welding experience in industrial manufacturing setting preferred.
Monday-Thursday, 5:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. and Friday, 5:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. (Every other Friday off dependent on production needs.)
- Medical, Rx, Dental (No waiting period to enroll)
- Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Boots and Safety Glasses Program
- Referral Award Program